1. Approving Proposition 10 (2018) would do more good than harm.
2. The California State Government should mandate exemptions from ordinary zoning rules (such as height, density, and parking requirements) for new housing units constructed near major transit stops and high-quality transit corridors.
3. The Supreme Court of the US should allow the video recording of its proceedings.
4. The US federal government should militarily intervene in Yemen to oppose the Saudi-led intervention.
5. On balance, a one-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict would be better than a two-state solution.
S. The US federal government should implement a policy to phase out the use of cash in the US economy.
F. The US federal government should significantly increase its lethal military assistance for the Democratic Federation of Northern Syria.
1. The California State Government should raise the gas tax.
2. The US federal government should ban the production and importation of meat for human consumption.
3. The US federal government should adopt a single payer healthcare system.
4. The use of plea bargaining in the US criminal justice system does more harm than good.