1. Currency manipulation has done more harm than good.
2. The EU should admit Turkey as a member state.
3. Adolescents ought to have the right to make autonomous medical decisions.
4. The EU should repeal the General Data Protection Regulation.
5. The USFG Should Implement the Debt-Free College Act.
O. TUSFG should ban longline fishing.
Q. The EU should join the New Silk Road Protocol.
S. The People’s Republic of China should take significant action to reduce nuclear proliferation by the Republic of India.
F. The International Olympic Committee should add E-Sports to the 2024 Olympics as an official medal sport.
1. TUSFG should rejoin the TPP.
2. TUSFG should implement sanctions against Turkey.
3. A just nation should require all adult citizens to be organ donors.
4. The rise of artificial intelligence will do more harm than good.
5. TUSFG should make community college free.
1. The California state government should designate public land for the planting of commercial cannabis.
2. The Addis Ababa-Djibouti Railway will do more harm than good.
3. The Supreme Court of the United States should rule in favor of Students for Fair Admissions Inc. (SFFA) in SFFA v. Harvard University
4. In talks with North Korea, the United States should prioritize hegemony over diplomacy
5. The Federal Communications Commision should pass regulations equivalent to the EU's "right to be forgotten act"
O. The privatization of space exploration will do more harm than good
Q. The FDA should mandate that all sperm donors submit comprehensive and official medical records to sperm banks
S. Italy should reopen its seaports to NGO rescue ships.
F. The United States Federal Government should impose sanctions on China in response to its treatment of the Uighurs
1A. The US federal government should legalize the recreational use of cannabis
2A. Chinese investment in Nigeria has done more harm than good.
3A. The United States Congress should pass a resolution to establish a popular vote process for the election of POTUS
4A. The National Security Agency should prioritize United States’ citizens privacy over safety
5A. Google should not comply with Chinese censorship demands