1. The California state government should designate public land for the planting of commercial cannabis.
2. The Addis Ababa-Djibouti Railway will do more harm than good.
3. The Supreme Court of the United States should rule in favor of Students for Fair Admissions Inc. (SFFA) in SFFA v. Harvard University
4. In talks with North Korea, the United States should prioritize hegemony over diplomacy
5. The Federal Communications Commision should pass regulations equivalent to the EU's "right to be forgotten act"
O. The privatization of space exploration will do more harm than good
Q. The FDA should mandate that all sperm donors submit comprehensive and official medical records to sperm banks
S. Italy should reopen its seaports to NGO rescue ships.
F. The United States Federal Government should impose sanctions on China in response to its treatment of the Uighurs
1A. The US federal government should legalize the recreational use of cannabis
2A. Chinese investment in Nigeria has done more harm than good.
3A. The United States Congress should pass a resolution to establish a popular vote process for the election of POTUS
4A. The National Security Agency should prioritize United States’ citizens privacy over safety
5A. Google should not comply with Chinese censorship demands